It seems most of us are on some kind of quest or mission, whether it’s to buy a house, to meet your lifelong partner, complete university, or raise a family. What many people have in common though is to just want to feel good. Often we are so busy that we ignore the signs our bodies give us until our body screams at us and we can no longer ignore it.
In my own adventure into illness, and on its continuous road back to health, I have uncovered new, yet ‘ancient’, remedies and healing techniques to benefit myself, and my learning and healing continues. More importantly, what is unfolding is a realization that the stillness underneath our bodies and mind is really the true source of healing. When we take our attention to what is happening at that very moment and pay attention to our surroundings, the sounds, smells, sights, and stay connected to our body, often the “problem” at hand disappears. It is that state that will allow you to be pain free and ultimately happy.
“One who speaks does not know. One who knows does not speak.” Lao Tsu.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Various wellness techniques such as Reiki and foot reflexology are tools that can assist in getting you into that state. In addition to the basic treatment, I guide you through techniques that enable you to return to the healing state you may have experienced during a reflexology or Reiki session, so that you can heal yourself at any moment of the day.
I also share with you on this site my experiences of what has worked in my own healing and the healing of others I have connected with on my journey. Please see the Share section of this website for videos and blogs on this topic.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON THIS SITE
- Information on my Services & their benefit to your health & the growth of your spirit.
- Videos or blog entries that document my recovery experiences, as related to Lyme disease and other not-so-fun conditions.
- How and where to obtain remedies or devices I’ve tried in my healing adventures.
- Links to other great practitioners.
- Links to websites & products that I think are great & that may help you heal too.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Because I know what it’s like to be sick, and it sucks! And, because the information here may help you make decisions about how to deal with:
- a chronic health condition
- an acute health condition
- the effects of long term stress
- a disconnection from Spirit
WHAT YOU WILL NOT FIND ON THIS SITE
- Medical advice – I am not a doctor and do not claim to be.
- Access to illegal drugs.
FEELING BETTER MEANS:
- More time for hobbies and family.
- Saving money! That includes money spent on drugs, supplements, or modalities that don’t work for you. It also includes getting you back to work.
- Saving time! Hopefully some of the info I share will help cut down your researching time on various techniques.
- Less pain, fatigue, or brain fog.
- More energy, improved memory, more smiles!
- Re-connection with Spirit.
“Prayer is when the man talks to infinity. Meditation is when the mind is one-pointed and infinity talks to the man.” Yogi Bhajan.