It seems most of us are on some kind of quest or mission: to buy a house, to meet your lifelong partner, complete university, or raise a family. What we all have in common: wanting to feel good and enjoy life!
We are so busy, we often ignore the signs our bodies. Have you ever forgotten to eat? Have you ignored the symptoms till your body gave you no choice but to give in?
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
While I can’t reorganize your work schedule or drive your kids to school, I can help you to coast through your challenges. Reiki, foot reflexology, and kundalini yoga are tools that can assist you. Here’s how:
First, we have a chat and I do an energy scan to see what areas, physically, emotionally, or spiritually you need to work on. Next, we decided on which modality or combination of modalities will best suit you. We work out a plan of treatment and get started! You may decide to do a one-time treatment or you may like to stretch it out. While one-off treatments of this type are beneficial, you will get great results from repeated sessions over time. The effect on your well-being is cumulative.
In addition, I guide you through techniques you can take home with you that enable you to induce relaxation, which naturally leads to healing, so that you can heal yourself at any moment of any day.
“One who speaks does not know. One who knows does not speak.” Lao Tsu.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON THIS SITE
- Information on my Services & their benefit to your health & the growth of your spirit.
- Videos or blog entries that document my recovery experiences, as related to Lyme disease and other not-so-fun conditions.
- How and where to obtain remedies or devices I’ve tried in my healing adventures.
- Links to other great practitioners.
- Links to websites & products that I think are great & that may help you heal too.
WHAT YOU WILL NOT FIND ON THIS SITE
- Medical advice – I am not a doctor and do not claim to be.
- Access to illegal drugs.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Because I know what it’s like to be sick, and it sucks! And, because the information here may help you make decisions about how to deal with:
- a chronic health condition
- an acute health condition
- the effects of long term stress
- a disconnection from Spirit
MY EXPERIENCE, YOUR JOURNEY
In my own adventure into illness, and on its continuous road back to health, I have uncovered new, yet ‘ancient’, remedies and healing techniques to benefit myself, and my learning and healing continues. More importantly, what is unfolding is a realization that the stillness underneath our bodies and mind is really the true source of healing. When we take our attention to what is happening at that very moment and pay attention to our surroundings, the sounds, smells, sights, and stay connected to our body, often the “problem” at hand disappears. It is that state that will allow you to be pain free and ultimately happy.
FEELING BETTER MEANS:
- More time for the things you love to do: sports, gardening, long walks on the beach, jumping jacks at 4am!
- Saving money. That includes money spent on drugs, supplements, or modalities that don’t work for you. It also includes getting you back to work.
- Saving time. Hopefully some of the info I share will help cut down your researching time on various techniques.
- Less pain, fatigue, or brain fog.
- More energy, improved memory, more smiles!
- Re-connection with Spirit.
YOU CAN GET BETTER
“Prayer is when the man talks to infinity. Meditation is when the mind is one-pointed and infinity talks to the man.” Yogi Bhajan.